Friday 5 October 2012

Fall Candle Scents!

Hi everyone!

I would first like to apologize about the lack of posts this month. School just started and I had just moved into my new house off-campus. It's been a good experience so far and I've been keeping up with school work which is always good :). This month I have been obsessed with burning candles, especially when I'm doing school work or just chilling in my room.

I usually purchase candles at Bath and Body works because if you manage to get them on sale, they can be very inexpensive. I got three 4oz candles for $20, and at regular price- each one sells for $12.50 (Canadian).

I picked up Autumn, Pumpkin Cupcake, and Frosted Cupcake. I really enjoy the baked good scents because I find that those scents aren't too overwhemling in candle form, opposed to a room spray. Frosted cupcake is very light and sometimes I can't even smell it. My absolute favourite is pumpkin cupcake and I really really want to purchase it in 22 oz. It's just the right amount of sweetness and adds a warmth to your space. I have only burnt mine for one month and there's only about 1/3 left :( Autumn is very refreshing and smells just like apples, leaves, and fall air. I haven't burnt this one yet.

Today I popped into Bath and Body works and picked up one more candle, and it is Cider Lane in the 7.5 oz size. These ones were 50% off. I like the scent because it is a lighter version of Leaves, and I think there is a hint of a baked-goods smell to it. I purchased Leaves last year and although it is a very nice scent, I find it to be slightly overwhelming. 


Here are some pictures of the candles I have burned so far :)


Cider Lane
Frosted Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake

Thanks for reading and look forward to more posts soon :)

Also, please follow me on instagram for frequent pictures of friends, makeup, cute things I see and eat, my cat, and more!
my username is rebecca15w
& I recently joined twitter! My username is @beckybem 

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog