Saturday 19 January 2013

Lioele Blooming Lipgloss Review!


Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to review the Lioele Blooming lipglosses. I picked these up in Hong Kong from a store called Colourmix, which has many locations in Asia. You can pick these up on www.prettyandcute.com as well :) 

Price and Packaging
These lipglosses cost me around $6.5 CAN each, which I think is pretty reasonable. The packaging is a little bulky and the plastic isn't the best quality- but what can you expect for $6.5! Usually I am a sucker for packaging but these aren't bad and I love the glosses too much to mind. 

Pigmentation and Formula
These lipglosses are quite pigmented. For reference, the lipglosses are less pigmented than Nyx glosses but more pigmented than the Benefit glosses. They are not sticky at all and glide onto the lips nicely. Even if my lips are chapped, these lipglosses help smooth my lips out and moisturize them. I also really like the scent of these glosses. To me, they smell sort of fruity like mango-y.


The two colours shown here are Flower Pink and Cream Orange

Flower Pink
This lip gloss is a rose-y medium pink with a slight shimmer. It's definitely wearable as I wear this gloss to class all the time. 

  
Cream Orange
This is my favourite colour! Even though the name is orange, it is more of a peach-y light pink. It looks more subtle than flower pink and I love it for everyday. 


Overall
These have become my favourite lipglosses. I love the colours, scent, and texture. I really cannot wait to get more, right now I have my eye on Vanilla pink!

Thanks for reading and hope you found this post of interest,

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog