Sunday 7 August 2011

Another wish list!

Hey! One of my favourite things to do to pass the time while on the computer is to browse online shops. I don't usually buy the item, but it's just fun to see what's out there. I've discovered a new website called Planet Blue, and it is actually a very popular clothing store based in L.A. I've found a few items that I love, and kind of want to find here in Canada or... actually order online :)

1. Lace top

Look at how beautiful that lace is! Lace is really popular right now, but I find that lace can differ in many ways from it's texture to the designs on the lace. This is such a cute top for the summer, but I think you could wear it in the winter too, with jeans. Here is the link to this top: http://shopplanetblue.com/index.php/shop-online/tops/v-neck-lace-batwing-top.html?deptId=7

2. Sequin and bead tunic


Drools! This is so pretty and fabulous. Since I am short, I think this top could work as a dress for me. What I like about this is that the sequins are not overwhelming, it is striped in sequins so it's not as flashy. Here is the link of the tunic: http://shopplanetblue.com/index.php/beaded-tunic-30346.html?deptId=

3. Fur vest!


I have been wanting a fur vest since last year. I never actually purchased one because they can get quite pricey- even for faux fur. This year I'm willing to spend the money bcause they are so warm and cute! This one isn't that expensive, it's $79. The ones I see at the malls are always over $200! Here is a link for the vest: http://shopplanetblue.com/index.php/shop-online/tops/garrett-vest.html?deptId=7

What online shops have you been checking out recently?

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog