Friday 5 August 2011

Favourite perfumes so far

Hey! Today's post is going to be about perfumes because as of late, i have been a little obsessed. 
 Let's get right into it:

The following two perfumes are my two all time favourites that I have had in my collection for a while now.

1. Miss Dior Cherie

 I love this scent. I would wear it all year round, it can be a perfect summer evening (like going to barbeque) fragrance, or even a winter (like going to starbucks for a hot drink) scent.
To me, this scent is a stronger take on the light, flirty and girly scents that are in many perfumes today. Here's a list of what's inside: Italian mandarin, egyptian jasmine, and patchouli. The bottle is adorable and it costs around $60 for a 1oz bottle. I don't usually buy the huge bottles of perfume because It takes me forever to finish just one, and over time, I think they evaporate if not used (is this true? because I always see my old perfumes loose their amount .. I think..) 

2. Marc Jacobs Daisy 

This perfume is one of the most famous out there right now. To be honest, I didn't know it would get so much rating and that everyone would buy it. I got mine literally right when it came out (about 3 years ago?) and nowadays, I hear people say " I don't want to get that, because everyone wears that." I don't understand when people say that's their signature scent and no one can touch it, when its sold in stores everywhere? Anyways, I love this scent, its light, fresh, and pretty. Since it's so popular, you can't really go wrong with spraying it because chances are the people who smell it will like it. This costs around $60 i believe, but they have rollerball and travel size bottle option that's cheaper.

Now I want to show you guys these new fragrances I have discovered and love

1. Aerie Sheer

I can't find a picture of it (the aerie website doesn't let me copy images) but here is the link to the perfume. I love this cute perfume! I recently purchased the rollerball and i think it's perfect for the summer. The notes of it are: patchouli, peony, and berries. I guess I happen to love smelling like a garden! But really, it smells lovely and appropriate for any age. It's $37 for a 1.7 oz bottle which isn't bad at all, and the rollerball is $12. 

2. Hot Couture by Givenchy


This perfume smells so sweet yet sophisticated. I think it is appropriate for those who enjoy the sweet light scent but don't want something like the sugar perfume, or Justin bieber's haha. The notes are: raspberry drew, jasmine, bergamot, white musk. It's around $70 for a 1.7 oz bottle here in Canada, but there is also the rollerball option for less of a price. I actually received the rollerball from my mom's friend and have been loving it ever since. 

Thanks for reading and what is your favourite perfume?
Rebecca~


All pictures taken from Sephora and here




2 comments:

  1. Def Miss Dior Cherie for me too but lately I've been thinking it's too strong for everyday. For the summer I've been turning to more body mists for a light fresh scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to try the aerie one!! its amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog