Saturday 20 August 2011

Crochet trend and new palette!

Hi there ! Recently, I've noticed that crochet is a really big trend right now, and at first, I admit i was hesitant. Why would anyone want to wear a paper doiley? But the delicate lace-y patterns grew on me and the other day I was in the sale section at Anthropologie and came across this:

 I tried it on and it's actually really delicate and pretty! You can wear a body-con dress under so it can contrast with the loose fitting of this tunic. Or even jean shorts, skinny jeans, leggings, the options are endless. Before we made the purchase, we analyzed the stitching and it turns out there was a large hole that could be repaired with some sewing, and was granted 20% off of $39! (Originally $89) I am quite happy with the purchase. 

Here is another tunic by Free people that is quite similar:



On another note, I managed to get the Coastal scents warm palette ! 


So pretty ! Endless neutral looks... I personally like wearing neutrals mostly, and for colour my favourite is different shades of purple. I'm not really one to go for the blues and greens, but I do, on occasion. Thanks very much for reading!

Until next time, 
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog