Monday 4 July 2011

Summer weekend: Yogurty's, bows, and nails

Hello everyone! This weekend was a 3-day weekend in honour of Canada day. I celebrated by going to my aunt's barbeque and spent time with family. What did you do this weekend?

This summer, one of my close friends has began working at a neighborhood place called Yogurty's. Every night it is packed with people of all ages, families, teenagers, young adults, and so forth. It is a frozen yogurt bar, that has a self-serve system where you pull the lever and dispense the amount and flavour you choose. Their flavours range from peach to red velvet cake! And for those who are wondering, the number of calories contained in the yogurt is very low. The number of toppings are endless, and they do not charge extra per topping- the price is determined according to the weight of your dessert.



For more pictures and where I found these pictures click here. I can't wait to go again and I am sure I'll probably go like multiple times a week :P

I found this weekend to be very eventful at times and very boring at other times. During the boring times, I decided to d.i.y. an old blue top I bought from Garage many years ago:



 I sewed on a simple blue bow to it and it has instantly transformed into a cuter summer top that I will wear more often. 

 Isn't it cute? and I thought it would look nice with a pencil skirt like this...



 It is from the Anthropologie store, in the sale :) Lastly, I wanted to share one of my favourite nail colours and it is Minted by Revlon:


Thanks for reading and have a great week!
Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog