Friday 17 June 2011

Michael Kors shoes!

Hi lovelies! Today I stopped by the mall and finally picked up a pair of Michale Kors Berkely T-Strap because I have been eyeing these shoes for quite a while. Originally, I wanted to order them online because on the Nordstrom website they were only $50! (Regular price: $130) but the shipping ended up being more than the shoe =.= so, I caved and got them at the mall for $99 still on sale, but not as cheap as at Nordstrom's. I was looking for a casual style heel so I could wear to dinners or parties but not look overly fancy. They come in many colours and fabrics, you can get them in a black elastic (I suppose this would be more comfortable), suede in shades of grey and beige, and patent leather in shades of white and black. I purchased the black patent leather pair. One thing to note is to be careful with the zipper. My mom tried these on in the store, the zipper was broken, so while zipping up your shoes, don't be too violent! :P Here are some pictures I took of my shoes :






They are comfortable! I haven't worn them out yet so I will let you know if they give you blisters or anything like that. 
Until next time, 
Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog