Wednesday 15 June 2011

Review of Laneige multiberry yogurt pack and Skin Food Rice mask :)

 

Today I am going to do a short review of the Laneige multiberry yogurt pack and the Skin Food Rice mask. I actually own the laneige strawberry yogurt pack but I am pretty sure it is the same ingredients and they just changed the name of it :)

Starting with the Laneige multiberry yogurt pack, I am sure many of you know about this product as BubzBeauty on YouTube claims it is her favourite product from laneige. I have been using this product for the last year, and it is still not finished! this wash-off mask will last you a very long time. The strawberry scent is very sweet and not overpowering, and the texture is creamy but does not have a very thick consistency. You are supposed to leave a thin layer on your face and wash it off after ~20 mins, but in my first year of university, when I forgot my moisturizer on certain days, I would use this as my moisturizer at night and wash it off in the morning. It is a great moisturizer and brightens up dull skin. I definitely recommend it :). 

Here is a picture of what the mask looks like: 


Moving on to the Skin Food Rice mask, this is my favourite out of the two. I LOVE the texture of this product. If you put it in the fridge before you use it on a hot summer day, it feels very refreshing. Some people may think this is not a strong exfoliant, and I do agree with that. I use it when i want to exfoliate my skin (I don't like harsh exfoliants, even the St. Ives Apricot scrub is too harsh for my skin) and apply it onto dry skin. I use generous amounts on my face and then when i wash it off, it leaves my skin feeling very smooth, soft, bright, and clear. I will repurchase this product once it is all used up. 

Here is a picture of what the mask looks like: 


LOVE it !! <3 
Talk to you in the next post,
Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog