Tuesday 7 June 2011

PHYSICS :(, masks, bb cream.

Hello everyone! Today was a long day at U of T, rushing to finish a physics lab with my group mates, and then attending a 2 hour lecture of physics after that. (Just a recap if anyone wants to know: I just finished first year at McMaster University for Life Sciences) I finished the day by researching 2nd year courses and feeling a bit unsure about what I want to do as a career. I'm hoping to get into one of the professional schools (pharmacy,dentistry,optometry, etc.) but I'm not sure which one is right for me yet. I haven't ruled out medicine because I don't know that much about it other than you become a doctor and save lives (and it also opens to other opportunities such as specializing). I do enjoy learning about different aspects of science, but I guess to me it is still "school" and I would rather be relaxing by the beach, or shopping (hahaha).

On another note, I am happy because my friend is back from her vacation from Asia, and she brought me some goodies :). 





The  my beauty diary apple polyphenol mask, supposed to tighten pores and hydrate the skin. These masks are always raved about by youtube beauty gurus so I've been wanting to try them out for ages! You can buy these from www.sasa.com I also got the chocolate mask too :)


Also, she got me the Skin 79 super plus bb cream triple functions (such a long name) in the hot pink bottle, I've always heard such good reviews on this too and can't wait to try it! I usually use the L'egere white multi bb cream- it's great if you are in a rush and want to moisturize and even up your skin tone at once. Here's a picture of the Skin 79 one:


Hope you guys have a great night (it's currently quite late at night here) and until next time, 
Rebecca ^.^ ❤ ♡

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh, I see free-body diagrams! I'm so excited (insert sarcasm)! I'm as excited as your cat. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. mimis studying so hard!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog