Thursday 30 June 2011

My Favourite Restaurants (at the moment)

Hi everyone ! This is a different type of post that I usually blog about, it's going to be all about food :). Where do you like to eat? I love to try new foods and new restaurants, but I have compiled a list of places I like to visit time and time again.

1. Cafe Nervosa



This is a lovely Italian restaurant with a lively atmosphere located in the midst of Yorkville, Toronto. It has a lovely selection of pastas, pizzas, and seafood. The price range is approximately $15-20 a person, depending on what you order and what you drink. I personally love the cappelini dish, it is a spaghetti pasta with sun-dried tomato sauce topped with fresh goat cheese and basil leaves.


2. Ho Su Bistro




 This is a Japanese restaurant with two locations, one at Yonge and Eglington, and one at Queen St. W. The price range is about $15 a person. Their lunch time specials are really cheap, you can get chicken teriyaki with soup and salad and side dishes for ~$7. I love coming here with friends or family and the staff are really nice. I like ordering bulgogi (cause I'm boring) but I'm sure the sushi dishes are great too.

3. Asian Station (in Pacific Mall) 



I've been coming to this place to eat for a while now, and I suppose it has become one of my favourites. It has a modern syle interior and very roomy seats. The meals are cheap (usually under $10) and you get a soup, a bubble tea, and a huge portion. I usually order the pork with rice (It's really flavourful! I think it's msg though =[ ) and I recommend the iced passion fruit high tea (so good!). 


4. Terroni


Terroni is a Southern-Italian restaurant with a medium-expensive range of dishes (similar to Cafe Nervosa pricing). I used to go to the St. Clair location a lot but it recently has relocated to Rosedale (correct me if I am wrong) and there is another location downtown. I recommend the pepperoni pizza (LOL so boring yet sooo good!) and the pasta with lemon in it (forget the name) is really good. 

5.  So Great Thai restaurant 




This Thai restaurant is very tasty and not expensive! It is about $10 a person or less, and the portions are a good size. I usually get the mango chicken or the stir fry with beef. The restaurant it self is kind of small but their food boast rich flavours and freshness. It is located in North York. 


Thanks for reading and hope someone will find this helpful! :)
Rebecca

2 comments:

Search This Blog