Wednesday 19 December 2012

Holiday Gift Guide for Her!

Hello Everyone!

I've been watching a lot of Holiday Gift Guides on Youtube and thought it would be fun to post one today. Hope these gifts add a bit of inspiration to your  gift purchasing!


For Her


Under $50

1) Hot chocolate and mug set




I received this gift as a birthday present this year and I love the idea. It's so cute and cozy! Both items are from Indigo bookstore. Another cute idea would be to purchase any mug from Anthropologie because they are so cute and put a bag of tea inside! My favourite are the ones from David's Tea. 


2) Candles
Img taken from here
The Bath and Body Works candles are super yummy but how about a more unique candle? These can be purchased at Anthropologie and Indigo book store. They look gorgeous in any home. I have the light green one and its beautiful. These retail for $28 (and occasionally go on sale too!)


Over $50

1) Tiffany Keys

These make a lovely gift for her. There are so many different key options as well as different chain styles, making your gift even more unique. I received the left most key in silver for my birthday this year, and I love it! Prices range from $200 and up. 

2) Personalized Robe
Img taken from here

These robes are from Restoration Hardware and can be monogrammed with the individual's initials. I'm sure any woman would love to receive a fresh and luxurious robe! These retail for $99.

Thanks for reading this mini gift guide,

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog