Thursday 13 December 2012

Home for the holidays and a little haul**

Hi Everyone,

I cannot believe I have not posted on my blog for 2 months ! 
School has been super busy and I have just finished my four exams within 6 days. 
Feeling so relieved and ready to have the best holiday ever!

While I was at school, I made a small purchase on Glitzy-Glam during their cyber Monday sale (30% discount). I enjoy watching Elle and Blair on YouTube and have liked their waffle makeup bags for some time now. 

These are things that I purchased:



I really like this makeup bag so far. It's really big and I love how cute and girly it looks. I've been wanting a really nice makeup bag for some time now but all the ones I have been eyeing have been too expensive. This one was around $22.




I also picked up one of their keychains for my mom as part of her Christmas gift. It looks so pretty!

Overall, I'm very happy with the things I purchased however I must say that if you are ordering as an international customer, you should double check the costs of duties. Mine came out to an additional $8 which was basically the amount I saved from the 30% discount. 

Can't wait to post lots more over this Christmas holiday :) 

Thanks for reading,

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog