Friday 14 December 2012

Patterened Jeans!

Hello!

Today I thought I would share a pair of jeans I bought recently. 
I've always been interested in trying the patterned jeans trend but have never come across a pair that fit well and had a nice pattern. 
Today I stepped into Holt Renfrew for a browse and found these very unique pair of pants. 
I did not purchase them because they were $160 which I think is a lot for pants. 
When I first picked them up, I thought the print was of some sort of swirly design that looked very nice but when I looked closer, they are actually some kind of dragon's feet!?

Take a look: 



And a close up...


These pants are by Rich&Skinny and look nice from a far but I don't think I like having someone's toe nails on my pants :P

I stopped by Free People and they were having a good sale. I ended up picking up a pair of jeans with floral print on them for $29 (originally $88!) 



Even though they are more of a spring-summer pant, I'm sure with the right top and boots they could be worn in the fall-winter. 


Thanks for reading,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog