Sunday 23 December 2012

Holiday Gift Guide for Him!

Hello fellow blog readers,

I really wanted to include a holiday gift guide for him but its SO close to Christmas!
I know that there must be some last minute shoppers out there...or perhaps someone that wants to add a little something extra to their gift. 

I know that shopping for boys is extremely difficult. I had to return my Dad's gift two times until I got it right. And who knows, maybe he will even return my third gift as well =P

All of these gift ideas should apply to most men, whether it is your boyfriend or your grandpa!

For Him

1. A Cozy Sweater. Whether its a casual hoodie or a cashmere sweater, these make great gifts for any guy. Here are some that I like:


2. Cologne. One that is popular and that I love is Bleu de Chanel. 


3. Ticket to a winter sports day or event. For example, you could plan a ski day trip if they enjoy skiing, or maybe even a sledding day!


4. Gadget Case. Everyone loves their technology. Whether its the iPad or their phone. These personalized leather iPad cases make such a nice gift. 


5. A winter coat. Often times, guys don't wear coats that are warm enough for winter! If you are planning on buying a big gift, this one is definitly a winner. This coat that I found online looks really nice. It has a fur trim so it keeps him nice and warm.


I hope you had some fun reading my little christmas gift guide for him and thanks for reading,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog