Thursday 20 December 2012

My Nail Polish Collection

Hi there!

Today I rearranged my nail polish drawer and thought I would give you a little peak into my collection. 



So what I've done is I've tucked away the nail polishes I rarely use at the back. These include my 3 Forever 21 polishes, some old baby pinks, NYC, and Revlon polishes. 
Then I've lined up all the OPI polishes and then my favourite brand, Essie polishes. 
I have some miscellaneous polishes at the front left side such as Butter London, Zoya, Aerie, and Deborah Lippman. I don't normally use top coat because by the 2nd or 3rd coat, I don't feel like painting my nails anymore! But if I do use top coat, I use the OPI one. 

My favourites from my collection include Teddy Girl by Butter London, Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippman, Short Story by OPI, Smitten with Mittens by OPI, and Essie's Lilacism. 
My newest polishes are Essie's Merino Cool, Essie's Caicos and Turquoise, and Zoya's Ziv.

Today I stopped by Murale and decided to pick up a blush as a birthday present to myself. I have been eyeing this blush for about a year now. It is Sin by Nars. I think it would be great for winter and I plan on using it every day until Spring arrives. 



Once again, thanks for reading! Only 4 days till Christmas, I can't believe it!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog