Friday 31 August 2012

Early September back to school outfit diary

Hi everyone!

Had a lot of fun today putting together a few outfits for back to school. At my university, most people dress quite casually so the outfits you will soon see are casual but thought out :). In Toronto, early September is pretty hot, about 20-30 degrees. Therefore all my outfits today are paired with shorts. Without further a due, let's bring out outfit 1!

Here I paired a bright and fun top from Topshop with a pair of light coloured jean cut offs from American eagle. I would pair this outfit with a pair of flat simple sandals. If cold, I would wear a light grey cardigan. 

The second outfit is a girly and soft look that is slightly more fancy than the first, but still class appropriate. I like tieing the bottom of sheer blouses so that they are the right length when paired with shorts. The blouse is from Miss selfridge, and the lace shorts from Urban outfitters. 

This third outfit is cute and casual, perfect for the hotter days. The top has exposed shoulders and is a flowly top so it can keep you cool on those extra hot days. I love the easiness of this outfit but it still looks thought out and sweet. The top is from Urban outfitters (currently in the sale for $19!) and the shorts are the same pair from outfit one.

The last outfit is very simple, I paired a basic white v-neck tee (Banana Republic) with a pair of darker wash denim cutoffs (A&F kids). I also included a dark brown leather braided belt (A&F kids). For this outfit, I would make it more personalized by adding accessories. My favourite accessory which I think adds a bit of personality are chunky bracelets. Here are 2 of my favourites: 

(Michael Kors)
(Uno de 50)
For necklaces, I like to keep things simple with delicate pieces such as this favourite:
(Tiffany&Co)

And that concludes my back to school post!
Thank you so much for reading,
Rebecca xx

2 comments:

Search This Blog