Thursday 9 August 2012

Haul from San Francisco!

Hello from San Francisco!

I am currently taking a vacation in San Francisco and I love it here. The weather is perfect- chilly but sunny and never rainy (about 15-20 degrees each day). There is a crazy amount of shopping around my hotel and I decided to pick up a few lovely things (2 to be exact, haha). 

First is the silk Blythe blouse from J.Crew.



I was looking at this blouse over the last couple of days and after some consideration decided to get it. I like how the grey polka dots are more subtle rather than if they were black. The material is 100% silk and I love the two front pockets. Don't forget J.Crew accepts 15% off for students! 


Second is my big purchase for this trip. Here's a preview:


 This is my first purchase from Tory Burch. I have been looking for a pair of tall, good quality leather boots for the last few years and have found the perfect ones. These seem very good quality (leather is a firm texture and the hardware is a solid heavy metal. Also the bottoms are lined nicely with a decently thick platform). Originally I was looking for a pair of black leather boots but I loved the greyish-brown leather colour so much- I decided to just get these ones and take SERIOUS care of them. These did come in black but I didn't think they looked as nice. Also, I love how the TB logo isn't huge. Some of the other styles had ginormous TB logos which I find a bit too flashy for my taste :)


Thanks very much for reading! 
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog