Thursday 16 August 2012

Small closet shoe organization

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would do a quick post on small closet shoe organization. 


For those of you with small closets- I completely understand how you feel. This is a picture of the bottom of my closet and where I store my nicer shoes. This isn't my entire shoe collection, I keep my flip flops and sandals by the front door, and my Ugg winter boots in the hallway closets. For my heels or shoes I don't wear as often, I keep them in my closet. I've found that one way you can store more shoes without looking cluttered is putting some in shoe boxes and then placing other pairs of shoes on top of those boxes. I think I can stack 3 more shoe boxes into this closet and on top of that, have one more spot for a pair of shoes beside the cream pointy-toed heels. I tend to put my nicer shoes in the shoe boxes so they won't collect dust as easily. 

Hope you found this helpful :) 
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog