Tuesday 28 August 2012

This week's obsession

Hi there!

Just thought I would share things I am currently loving and lusting for. 


Free people Rose garden dress. This dress is totally something I would wear- its girly, flouncy, and lacy. If I could own this dress I would probably pick up either the cream or navy. I love the fit n' flair type dresses, they are very figure flattering for people without a lot of curves. The price is a little hefty, at $126.


Second thing I'm obsessed with are over-the-knee socks. I know this look isn't for everyone but for the past 2 years, I have been loving this look. It's cute and something different, and also helps to enlongate your legs. I love the first pair, the oatmeal argyle print is so cozy and I think these would look super cute paired under tall leather boots. I actually own the second pair and these are definitely a more fun option. In the winter I wear sheer black hosiery underneath. They look nice paired with simple dresses. Both socks are from Free People. 

Thanks so much for reading,

Rebecca xx

Pics from herehere, and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog