Sunday 5 August 2012

Travel Skincare and Mini Review !

Hi There! Tomorrow I am leaving on a vacation to San Fransisco and Los Angeles with my family. Thought I would post what I bring on vacation with me in terms of skincare. 




Starting with skincare I will be bringing my Vichy Aqualia thermal Mineral Balm which is seriously amazing. I think I've gone through more than 5 bottles. My skin can be very dry all season and this balm moisturizes the driest of skin and doesn't feel greasy to me. It's consistency is a thick-watery gel which feels very soothing on dry skin. Arguably it is quite heavy for summer but I only apply a little bit at night to dry areas of my skin. It's a shame there isn't that much product in each container but I've never found anything like it before so it remains my all time favourite moisturizer. 


I will also bring my La Roche Posay eyecream- to be honest I can't tell if this product is good or not, I don't notice a difference but I like to hydrate the skin around my eyes. Also bringing a mini travel size eye makeup remover by La Roche Posay as well.

On hot days, my makeup starts to not look as fresh and I find a quick spritz of Evian spray helps a lot. It's just water and it's not groundbreaking, but I find it very refreshing and it helps to lightly set my makeup. 



Next up is the Skin79 super BB cream which I absolutely love. I will definitely repurchase- it evens out my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. It also looks very natural. To wash off my makeup I will be using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser which is wonderful at removing even the most stubborn makeup. For the days where I don't want to wash my face, I decided to bring a mini Bioderma which is also great at removing makeup. 


Lastly for hair, I am not a picky person when it comeCs to shampoos but I find using Johnston's Baby shampoo very good for sensitive skin. A lot of the time shampoos contain harsh chemicals which may react to the sides of my face and cause a breakout. The baby shampoo is very refreshing and does its job. For conditioner I use my favourite Tsubaki hair treatment which is supposed to be a deep treatment-conditioner but I find using it just as an every day conditioner very good. It keeps my hair very moisturized and tangle-free.


Lastly is my new favourite hand cream ! This is cake beauty's lemon chiffon hand cream. It smells yummy and keeps my hands very moisturized.


Thanks for reading, 


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog