Thursday 16 August 2012

My Luxury Dream List

Hi there,

Today was a relaxing day where I spent the entire day organizing and unpacking from my vacation. I decided to write a different type of post today, rather than post about things that I already own, I thought it would be fun to post about things I could probably never own, but can only dream to own. 

Sometimes when I'm bored I go on all the online shopping sites and make dream lists and add all these expensive items into my online shopping cart. This is fun for me LOL! I'm sure I can't be the only one who does this. 

I've compiled a list of amazing goodies that I wish I could own, but are way out of my budget, especially as I am currently an unemployed uni student.

1. The medium/large classic Chanel flap bag in caviar leather
This bag is stunning. It's so sad that every year the price goes up TT

 Retails for $4400, image is from here

2. The Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM (at a slightly more realistic price than the Chanel, you could buy 5 of these and it STILL wouldn't equal one Chanel bag). The quality of LV bags is amazing. I have a small LV clutch that's lasted me 5-6 years and it is still in great condition.
Retails for $850, image is from here

3. Anya Hindmarch Bespoke Two-way journal (this journal is customizable and their prices range from $400-600) I cannot believe how anyone could bear to spend so much on a journal, this is a true luxury item.
And there you have my luxury dream list! 
Feel free to share your own dream list and thanks for reading,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog