Wednesday 29 August 2012

Heels Collection!


Hi Everyone!

After watching FleurdeForce's heels collection video on youtube, I was inspired to blog about my heel collection as well. I'm kind of a shoe addict! My shoe size hasn't changed in about the last 8 years so some of these shoes go a while back! I try to purchase my shoes for their quality and comfort, rather than for simply trendiness. 


1. BCBGeneration ivory pointed toe heels


I wore these when I was at my grade 6 graduation! So long ago but they fit well and dress up any pair of jeans. I also like little heels, I think they look very nice as long as you dress them with the right outfit. 

2. Alfani black round toe heels
I bought these about 4 years ago for my high school shoes. At my high school we were only allowed to wear black closed toe shoes and I chose these because they had a bit of a heel. 

3. Lace-up bootie style heels from H&M
These are so comfortable! They feel quite sturdy and were a very good price. They are great going out shoes.

4. BCBG Satin Evening Sandal 
I bought these for prom, and they were extremely uncomfortable. They look absolutely beautiful however, and I hope to have more fancy occasions to wear them to. 

5. Michael Kors Berkley T-strap sandals
I got these pair of heels in the sale and they are easy to walk in and are comfortable. Highly recommend! They are a very versatile pair of heels. 

6. Flats from Browns shoes
These are the only pair of flats I own. I purchased them at Brown's shoes and they are very comfortable and cute! I love the pearl and ruffle details. 

7. Michael Kors Xaria Wedge


Love love these. They are super flattering on the foot and are very comfortable to walk in. These make me feel so tall! :)

8. J.crew striped Evie pumps
These are my favourite shoes that I currently own. They are seriously adorable and I only wear them on special occasion. The inside of the shoe is a buttery leather while the outside is canvas. I got these for an amazing sale price :) 

Hope you all found this interesting and thanks so much for reading,
Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog