Thursday 16 August 2012

LA haul!

Hi there ! 

I decided to do a haul from my trip to LA. Me and my family took the greyhound from San Francisco to L.A. and it was a pretty smooth and peaceful ride. I read reviews about the LA bus station being very sketchy but it's not bad if you just grab your luggage and get a taxi or have a friend pick you up :)

First thing I got is this gorgeous dress from the BP section in Nordstrom. It's true mint colour isn't showing very well in this picture but it is a lovely dress that you can wear out grabbing coffee with friends or even dress it up and wear it to a summer wedding. 



Next are some miscellaneous items from Ulta. 
 I got my favourite L'oreal powder foundation in Light ivory (the lightest shade), two Nyx glosses in Beige and Tea rose, and Katy Perry lashes in Sweetie pie. I love the Beige colour, it is a very flattering soft pink shade and tea rose is a subtle medium rose-y pink colour. 

Lastly is an update, I actually exchanged the Tory Burch boots (mentioned in the previous post) for a black pair. I knew that black would be much easier to maintain than the asphalt shade and in the end, is a more practical colour. Here is a picture of them: 
 I found the image from here

Thanks for reading,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog