Tuesday 28 August 2012

HAUL!

Hey everyone,

This post is yet another haul, because let's be real here. Who doesn't like hauls?

I went to Topshop this weekend and picked up 2 things. If you are a student, don't forget to apply your 10% discount :) 



First thing I got is this bright blue dress. The material has a sheen to it that causes the dress to appear fancier. The skirt is made of a lot of material and comes to about a few inches above the knee. This dress instantly caught my eye in the store and after looking at the price tag, I decided to try it on. It is $48, which isn't bad at all for Topshop, usually their dresses are about $80. The body of the dress is very fitted and the zipper isn't the best quality so be sure not to pick a size too small, or the zipper may break. Overall, I absolutely love this dress and have already worn it twice (within a week!). 




Second thing I got is this black peplem top. It's a cotton material and is very tight fitting, I actually took a size up in this top. I've been looking for a simple black peplem top for a while now, and this is perfect. Its casual enough to wear with jeans but can be dressed up with a skirt and worn to work. Very versatile and comfy! The only downside is that on a windy day, the peplem bit tends to blow up, and there isn't another layer underneath :P 

Hope you all enjoyed this little haul,

Rebecca xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog